Filing a complaint against a practitioner

If you would like to file a complaint against a practitioner, please write a letter with the specifics of the complaint to :

Charlotte County Medical Society
P.O. Box 494144
Port Charlotte, Florida 33949

For non member complaints contact the Florida Department of Health at (888) 419-3456 or (850) 245-4339. Or you may download the forms by visiting the Florida Department of Health.