Thank you for reviewing Charlotte County Medical Society sponsorship packets!
CCMS Membership Meeting Sponsorship: Information And Contract (PDF File)
The Society holds nine membership meetings and a variety of events throughout the year. Membership Meetings are typically held on the third Monday for the months of January, February March, April, May, June and September, October and November. However, these dates may change due to the discretion of the Board of Governors.
Membership meetings are held on a rotation basis at each of the local hospitals. (See Calendar) Speakers for the meetings are chosen by the Society’s Board of Governors. The speakers often reflect the political and economic interest of the membership, however we also seek sponsors willing to assist us in providing our membership with opportunities to earn continuing medical education (CME). Topics vary and may relate to any medical specialty.
Sponsorship of the membership meetings equal $1,000.00. We strongly encourage the sponsor to socialize during the cocktail hour and enjoy dinner with the physicians. With the sponsorship, the following package is offered:
Membership meeting sole sponsorship package includes:
- A link on the Society’s web site throughout the year
- A booth space and table at the dinner (may supply more than one table if needed).
- Name of company, representative, address, phone, etc included on invitation & reminder flyers.
- Sponsoring company may display information at all tables and chairs.
- Society’s President may read a brief synopsis of sponsor’s company and product of services (synopsis provided by sponsor).
- Enjoy up to 5 meals with physicians and participate in the speaker/lecture portion of the evening.