The Charlotte County Medical Society "Circle of Friends Program” is dedicated to offering special services or discounts to CCMS members on various products and services designed to accommodate the business needs of physicians. Companies desiring to be considered for inclusion in the program must be able to relate to the CCMS membership on an individual, group and practice basis. For your commitment of $1,500, you will enjoy the benefits listed below. Please note that you may use $500 of your investment towards advertising in “Our E-Newsletter” or towards a 15-minute presentation at one of our general meetings.
“Circle of Friends” Member - $1,500 Benefits
- Your company name and information listed in print materials mailed to all prospective members, new physician members and renewing members
- A full-page advertisement thanking all “Circle of Friends” members will be placed in “Our E-Newsletter” in the January and June issues of this monthly publication
- One 15-minute presentation at one of our CCMS general meetings. (OR)
- $500 Credit towards advertising in "Our E-Newsletter."
- Your logo and a link to your website from www.ccmsdoctors.com
- One set of CCMS membership labels or an updated roster of members upon request
- Free copy of “Our E-Newsletter”
- Your logo displayed at all membership meetings
“Circle of Friends” Member - $500 Benefits
- Your company name listed in print materials mailed to all prospective members, new physician members and renewing members
- Half-page ad in the January or June issue of “Our E-Newsletter”
- Free copies of “Our E-Newsletter” publication
- A link to your website from www.ccmsdoctors.com
How to Apply and General Criteria for Inclusion in the Program
- Your product or service must be a business need that is beneficial to CCMS members.
- The preferred vendor must offer a special service or benefit exclusively to CCMS members.
To Apply for the Program, submit the application form together with a letter of introduction describing your company and an overview of the proposed product or service to: Danielle Sorrentino, Executive Director Charlotte County Medical Society, P.O. Box 494144, Port Charlotte Florida 33949 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information Requested
- Contact person, title and phone number.
- Number of years in business and local market.
- Description of client base – primary focus.
- List of 3 references, preferably physicians, with phone numbers.
- Benefits and value of product / service to CCMS members.
Send your application to: Danielle Sorrentino, Executive Director Charlotte County Medical Society, P.O. Box 494144, Port Charlotte Florida 33949 or emailed to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application. The Charlotte County Medical Society Board of Governors will review the information you have presented and render their decision for inclusion into the Circle of Friends program.
The preferred vendor program in no way implies endorsement of your company and/or services.
Downloads: application form